Reading Fluency: Understand • Assess • Teach Professional Learning Guide for Leaders
By Jan Hasbrouck, Ph.D. and Deborah Glaser, Ed.D.
Jan Hasbrouck, Ph.D., and Deborah Glaser, Ed.D., provide an accessible and thoughtful resource for teachers. In the Learning Guide for Leaders, classroom teachers, specialists, and instructional leaders can go deeper into professional study using the tools provided.
The information included in this book will help you:
- Understand the mechanics, components, and developmental role of reading fluency.
- Assess individual students’ reading fluency accurately and efficiently.
- Teach effective lessons that develop student’s reading fluency skills.
- Integrate reading fluency skill development in all content areas.
- Motivate students to become fluent readers!
Join our mailing list to learn about new Gibson Hasbrouck & Associates’ downloads, publications, and events. Don’t worry; we never share your information.